Join us in Munich, Germany at the conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM) to collaborate with other researchers and engineers. Dr Ruppert and Dr Yong from the Precision Mechatronics lab are organising an invited session on ‘Design and Control of Micro and Nano Precision Mechatronic Systems’, with the goal of bringing together researchers and engineers to advance the state-of-the-art of micro and nano precision mechatronic systems. The sessions will focus on novel system designs, advanced instrumentation techniques and control concepts for systems with micro- and nanoscale resolution.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- High-speed atomic force microscopy
- Multifrequency atomic force microscopy
- High-speed, multi-stage nanopositioners
- Improvements in Nanometrology and Nanopatterning
- March 2, 2017 – Submission of Special, Contributed & Invited Session Proposals.
- April 19, 2017 – Acceptance/rejection notice.
- May 15, 2017 – Final manuscript submission.
- July 3-7, 2017 – Conference.