Join us in Toulouse, France at the IFAC 2017 World Congress to collaborate with other researchers and engineers on the design and control of precision mechatronic systems including motion control, 3D printing, nanopositioning, microscopy, and lithography. Previous sessions have been attended in equal numbers by industrial and academic participants.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- High Precision Motion Control
- Scanning Probe and Confocal Microscopy
- Printing Systems
- Precision Fabrication
- Advanced Control, such as Multivariable, Robust, Nonlinear, LPV, Modal
- Identification for Control
- October 1 – Reply to one of the organizers that you are interested in participating (provide a one or two line summary that we can use to plan the sessions), or fill in the Online Form
- October 10 – Provide the Title, Author List, and Abstract by email or the Online Form
- October 31 – Deadline for manuscript submission. We will send you the session code prior to the final submission deadline.
- January 20, 2017 – Acceptance/rejection notice.
- March 31, 2017 – Final manuscript submission.
- July 9-14, 2017 – Conference.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
These sessions are co-organized by: