Join us at a special session at the 2019 International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales (MARSS) conference, with the goal of bringing together researchers and engineers to advance the state-of-the-art in design and control of micro and nano precision mechatronic systems. The sessions will focus on novel mechanical designs, dynamic analysis at the micro and nano-scale, novel sensing and actuation techniques, control, and instrumentation for high-precision, high-resolution and high-bandwidth mechatronic systems. The session will be an excellent forum to share recent advances and to identify new areas of research. Active discussions between industry and academia will enable new collaborations and enable further advances in this field.
There are two options to contribute to this special session:
- Submission of a full paper (5-6 pages) with a deadline of 15 February 2019. The paper will be submitted through the MARSS paper management system (Easy Chair) and the final paper will be published on IEEE Xplore.
- Submission of a short paper (1-3 pages) or oral presentation only with a deadline of 15 May 2019. The paper will only be included in the MARSS2019 conference proceedings on USB drive.
If you are interested to contribute to this invited session, please respond to us according to the tentative schedule below.
- Jan 31: Please indicate your interest to submit a contribution (option 1 or option 2) by sending a brief note to one of the organizers.
- Feb 10: Please confirm your intent to submit a full paper by sending us the title, authors and abstract.
- Feb 15: Due date for full paper submission (details).
- March 15: Notification of full paper acceptance/rejection.
- April 15: Submission of the final full paper.
- May 15: Due date for short paper submission (details).
- July 01-05: 2019 MARSS conference in Helsinki, Finland.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
These sessions are co-organized by