Join us in Philadelphia at ACC 2019 to collaborate with other researchers and engineers on the design and control of precision mechatronic systems including nanopositioning, microscopy, motion control, and lithography. The contributed papers will include advances from both academic and industrial researchers. In previous years, industrial involvement included companies such as: ASML, Agilent, IBM, NT-MDT, Nikon Corporation, Irmato Industrial Solutions, and Océ Tech. B.V.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Scanning Probe and Confocal Microscopy
- High Precision Motion Stages
- Printing Systems
- Precision Fabrication
- Advanced Control, such as Multivariable, Robust, Nonlinear, LPV, Modal
- Identification for Control
- September 10 – Reply to one of the organizers that you are interested in participating (provide a one or two line summary that we can use to plan the sessions).
- September 13 – Provide the Title, Author List, and Abstract by email.
- September 17 – Deadline for manuscript submission. We will send you the session code prior to the final submission deadline.
- January 31, 2019 – Acceptance/rejection notice.
- March 15, 2019 – Final manuscript submission.
- July 10-12, 2019 – Conference.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
These sessions are co-organized by
- Andrew J. Fleming, Precision Mechatronics Lab, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Marcel Heertjes, Mechatronics System Development, ASML, The Netherlands
- Tom Oomen, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherland