We invite technical contributions for an invited session in the field of modeling and control of biological systems at the 2017 American Control Conference (ACC). Contributions are solicited in areas including modeling, simulation, design, optimization, estimation, diagnostics and control methods with applications to various biological systems at the nano-/micro-scale.
Please send your submission (a draft paper or extended summary) by email with “ACC17 Invited Session” in the subject line to Juan Ren (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the contact information of each author and indicate the corresponding author.
- September 11 – Draft Papers or Extended Summary (with title, authors & 2 pages min—showing results) to Juan Ren email@example.com
- September 15 – Notification to authors for inclusion in Invited Sessions (Session code will be sent to authors for online submission)
- September 19 – Submission of full paper by authors to the ACC website. http://acc2017.a2c2.org/
- January 25, 2017 – Acceptance/rejection notice.
- February 28, 2017 – Final manuscript submission.
- May 24, 2017 – Conference.
- Juan Ren, Iowa State University, USA, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andrew Fleming, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Sean Andersson, Boston University, USA