Invited Sessions on Precision Mechatronics at the American Control Conference, Chicago, Illinois, July 1-3, 2015
The sessions will focus on collaboration between groups working on nanopositioning, microscopy, motion control; and the wider control community. The contributed papers will include advances from both academic and industrial researchers. In 2014, Industrial involvement included: Nikon Corporation, Mori Seiki Co. Inc., Phillips Innovation, ASML, and NT-MDT.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Scanning Probe and Confocal Microscopy
- High Precision Motion Stages
- Printing Systems
- Precision Fabrication
- Advanced Control, such as Multivariable, Robust, Nonlinear, LPV, Modal
- Identification for Control
- August 28, 2014 – Reply to the organizers with a one or two line summary
- September 15, 2014 – Provide the Title, Author List, and Abstract
- September 26, 2014 – Deadline for manuscript submission. We will send you the session code prior to the final submission deadline.
- January 31, 2015 – Acceptance/rejection notice
- March 15, 2015 – Final manuscript submission
- July 1 – 3, 2015 – Conference.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
These sessions are co-organized by the Precision Mechatronics Lab and
- Tom Oomen, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Marcel Heertjes, Mechatronics System Development, ASML, The Netherlands