Join us in Boston at ACC 2016 to collaborate with other researchers and engineers on the design and control of precision mechatronic systems including nanopositioning, microscopy, motion control, and lithography. The contributed papers will include advances from both academic and industrial researchers. In 2015, industrial involvement included: ASML, Agilent, IBM, NT-MDT, Nikon Corporation, Irmato Industrial Solutions, and Océ Tech. B.V.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Scanning Probe and Confocal Microscopy
- High Precision Motion Stages
- Printing Systems
- Precision Fabrication
- Advanced Control, such as Multivariable, Robust, Nonlinear, LPV, Modal
- Identification for Control
- September 6 – Reply to one of the organizers that you are interested in participating (provide a one or two line summary that we can use to plan the sessions), or fill in the Online Form
- September 14 – Provide the Title, Author List, and Abstract by email or the Online Form
- September 28 – Deadline for manuscript submission. We will send you the session code prior to the final submission deadline.
- January 31, 2016 – Acceptance/rejection notice.
- March 15, 2016 – Final manuscript submission.
- July 6 – 8, 2016 – Conference.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
These sessions are co-organized by the Precision Mechatronics Lab and
- Tom Oomen, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Marcel Heertjes, Mechatronics System Development, ASML, The Netherlands